Thursday, March 31, 2011

I LOVE good news!!!




So today we got some! We found out that the lawyer in Haiti is more than willing and able to help us with our adoption and says the age discrepancy is not going to be an issue. Soooo, we can actually move forward!!! I talked with the agency we'll be working with http://www.allblessings.org/ .
They are very excited that this is going to happen! Got our preliminary and formal applications today and filled them out immediately!;)
This past weekend I had been feeling so discouraged about this whole process. We have been in a holding pattern these last weeks, just waiting and not knowing how we could move forward. It was driving me crazy that there was nothing we could do, we had no control. When Melat has been in school I have felt so useless, like I could be doing something productive to move things forward but there was nothing to do.
Earlier this week I just began to feel a peace about just waiting and letting God control it instead of me....
And now today he has answered our prayers and we could not be excited!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are moving for you again. Didn't know all of this was happening. So what's next once all your paperwork is done?

    ReplyDelete